Wednesday 9 November 2011

The desire to be thinner.

I have been obsessing over thinspo tumbler blogs. I don't know if any of you have ever herd of it. I'm sure a lot of you have. Where girls post photos of skinny girls and they obsess over being thin. That is me. I'm now taking ritalin, coffee, smoking cigarettes and eating healthy. Also I'm going to the gym more. Well I'm planning on it. I'm tired of looking at myself in the mirror and saying to myself 'who the fuck is going to love this 140 lbs girl. NO ONE!' I need to stop being so fucking lazy and get on the treadmill. I'm pretty sure 80% of the girls and women are thinking the exact same thing I am. I am one of those girls who think being thin will solve everything and make my world a happier place. This is day 1 of my diet and I'm going to be blogging about it each day. So that it will keep me motivated.
Today I took 10mg of ritalin, 1 coffee, 4 cigarettes, sushi and a salad. That is all I'm having today. And lots of water. Let's see how I progress. I'll also be posting a picture of a skinny body that I want to have. My muse of the day!


xoxo
Dylan

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the quotes and !! This is really valuable to think about stopping dieet for good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you know? If you starve your body, it is MORE likely to hold onto weight, than if you actually give it quality nutrition. Pitch the Ritalin [besides, Adderall is MUCH better, as it actually causes you to burn fat, even sitting still; I should know--I lost 34 pounds taking it for ADHD] and eat frequently, but in small amounts. The spaced out eating will actually up your metabolism, which, in turn, will make you lose fat/weight. Good luck! Oh! Why not post pics of yourself and solicit the "help" and encouragement of your followers to cheer you on? Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this blog is created by a guy...written by a guy, not a girl.

    ReplyDelete