Thursday 1 December 2011

The desire to be thinner #2

So I have lost 5 pounds in the past 2 weeks. Today I went to the gym for 2 hours. Did cardio for 1 hour, stretched for 15 minutes, did weights for 10 minutes and did sit ups for 30 minutes. I guess you could say I had a lot of energy but only because I took ephedrine, caffeine pills and Ritalin. I probably could have gone for another hour if I wasn't so scared that I was going to pass out. Rihanna's new album talk that talk helped me run faster. It's an amazing album. Tomorrow is going to be a repeat. I am so desperately wanting to get thinner. If I don't loose 30 pounds by the end of January. I will be heart broken. Anyways, I met the perfect guy. He's 29, Australian, Taurus (just like me) and he is successful who wants to spoil me. When he told me he wanted to spoil me thats when my heart was literally his. Who says that money cant buy you happiness because it sure as hell can. Have you ever seen someone sad on a jet sky... NO. Have you ever seen someone sad traveling around the world seeing the most exotic places... Nope. If anyone says money can't buy you happiness thats because they are probably broke and don't even know what its like to have money that can get you places you've always wanted to go and have things that you never dreamed of having. Maybe if your famous and you have the media all around you, saying shit about you. That will get you down but even then they probably shrug it off and find something to buy or plan a trip. For all of you who don't know what its like to have anything you want. Don't say money cant buy you happiness because you haven't even tried it. 


Xoxo
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment