Monday 27 June 2011

Why do I do this to myself?

Hey bloggers and readers, sorry I haven't been writing very much lately but I have been busy with work and moving into my new apartment. I must tell you my place looks amazing. I have spent the past two days painting and decorating that place. Its kind of sad to know that I am no longer living with my dad. Scary more like. I am now sitting in my old room and it has never looked so empty in the past 6 years. Yes, I have lived here for 6 years. Probably the longest place I have lived my entire life. Wait actually 5 years because I lived in Seattle for  year then came back. I don't know what to do. I'm sitting here in this empty room thinking about all the memories I have had in this bed and on this floor. LOL! Some pretty fucking crazy times if you ask me. 
 Now let me catch you up on what I did last week. I am a huge slut as we all already know but literally when I say slut I mean SLUT. Last weekend I went down town with three of my girlfriends and we went clubbing. Danced like strippers and drank like trailer trash people. I met the sexiest Australian ever! If I could describe to you how sexy he was I would. Well, I guess I'll try. Okay, so he had dirty blonde hair that was about 3 inches long. Bright baby blue eyes. With of course pearly white teeth. His body looked like he walked out of a men's health magazine. It wasn't that scary crazy muscle man kind of body but it was the perfect kind of muscles. Which is my favourite because when guys get too muscly I hate it! I actually think its kind of gross. Anyway's we danced and chatted for a bit. He bought me a drink even though I spilt his drink on him. After that we started hard core making out on the dance floor. I could feel my panties getting wet from the kiss. It was one of those 'lets fuck' kisses. He grabbed my lower back then pushed his hands down the back of my shorts where I could feel his hand pressed against my naked but cheek. I was weak and wanted him more then I have ever craved anyone. He told me he was leaving the next day to England, so I mean common I had to sleep with him. He was leaving!! I couldn't play the I wont sleep with you till third date game. 
 I went to Ben's hostel, Ben is the Australian, which I have never been to a hostel before. Its kinda weird but cool. I always thought people get killed in hostels because of the movie Hostel. When I saw that movie my dad convinced me that stuff like that actually happens. Scared the shit out of me until I found out it only happens in Europe but still. I am never going into a hostel outside of Canada. Once we got to the hostel it was cool but grungy. The street it was on was disgusting. There was a hobo just chilling outside the hostel with his box. I thought to myself 'great Dylan what did you get yourself into now' but I didn't really care because I was so horny and he was so hott that it all made up for it. Once we got to his room we had crazy sex. I made him choke me and put me in so many positions that I had an orgasm at least 3 times. The when we were done my boy toy Sean called me. I have been hooking up with him on and off for the past couple of years. I forgot it was his birthday so I wished him happy birthday and he asked me to come over. I couldn't resist because I didn't want to get attached to this amazingly hot Aussie. I thought that if I stayed longer I wouldn't want to leave. 
 When I got to Sean's he asked me about my night. I said exactly this word for word. "I went down town, danced like a stripper, met some foreign, went to a hostel, fucked 2 times and then you called." He laughed at me like I was joking. So I went along. Haha. Of course since it was his birthday I fucked him. Yes, I used condoms with both of them. I'm surprised my pussy isn't huge from fucking so much. Its still tight. Soon though I can see a guy never being able to pleasure him self with my gapping hole. Since I am so willingly to open it up for anything that walks by. I honestly feel like a dude sometimes. I give myself pride for sleeping with all these sexy ass men. I am a really sexual person. I also love sucking dick. I am a master at it. It gets me going knowing the guy I am sucking is loving it more then I would love him sucking my pussy. I have never given head and them not finishing on my face or on my body or in my mouth. Thats how good I am. Every guy I have sucked off has finished. I sound like a raging slut yeah what ever. I already know. So don't bother leaving comments saying "your such a fucking slut you probably have an STD" Yeah bitch I get it. I do go to the doctor to get checking. I am surprised I don't have anything because if I was someone who prided themselves in not having sex with anyone. I would think that I had every disease known to man kind. 
 I fucked two guys in one night. That was the first time every surprisingly. Now that I have my own place I wonder what guys are going to be coming in and out of it. I hope my roommate doesn't kill me. She's my best friend and also a huge slut. So Im not to worried about it. Although she has been seeing this guy. Which is amazing for her, I am so happy that she's happy. Its just weird to see. I couldn't see or date anyone if I even tried. It's not that I don't want to see or date anyone. Its just that I cant. I actually cant sit around with just one guy. I always think when a guy is trying to be nice or says the things I want to hear that its just all bullshit. I cant believe or trust anyone. Not after what Jesse put me through. I am now ruined for relationships for life. I wont be able to trust or love anyone! No guy would even want to be with me because I'm such a big slut anyways. I am probably going to be alone for the rest of my life. I really hope I'm not but God is watching me and he is probably so disappointed in me. God doesn't want anyone to be with me anyways.
 I believe in God because my mother brought me up that way. I am christine I just don't go by the rules. When have I ever even gone by the rules. 


xoxo
Dylan (your crazy slut)

No comments:

Post a Comment