Wednesday 22 June 2011

Just another typical night

So I must say that I am probably the biggest whore anyone could meet. I don't think I should be proud of what I do but I feel like I have accomplished something for once in my life. I have been obsessing over this guy at my work. He's a cook and only 2 years older then I. We have been flirting and giving eye contact for the past 2 months at work. Finally when we were closing the restaurant on a saturday night. The guys at my work asked me what I was doing that night. I told them I had plans with my girlfriend and two guys friends (which one of those guys I was hooking up with) to go to Seymour's. One of the cook's at my work thought it was a good idea and told me to text him how it is.
Once I pre drank at the park with my friends (I know, I felt like I was in grade 8 again). We all headed to Seymour's it was around 11:30pm once we got there. I spent $100 on jagar bombs. Which lead to me out side on the patio wasted dancing on chairs and knocking over glasses. I ran into my best friends ex boyfriend and started to flirt. I couldn't help myself. He just looked so good. He was also making the move first. When I turned my head I saw this guy I used to see. So, the slutty thing I did was grabbed my best friends ex boyfriend and started to make out with him while sitting on his lap. I could feel the guy I used to see stare and I got a little excited. I like when guys get jealous or mad or feel threatened by another guy. It makes me wet (I don't fucking care if this is to much information). I then got up and saw the guy I have been obsessing over at work, James. He was siting with some of the people we work with. I looked at him and he looked at me. He gave me a sexy smile and I knew exactly what it meant. I walked over and said hey. I sat down at the table with everyone and probably made a fool out of myself by slurring every couple of words as I talked. James would lean in and brush his hand over my thigh getting close enough to go a bit under my skirt and then full away. He was teasing me!! It made me want to grab him and shove him in a bathroom and let the sexual tension release. Well that wasn't the case. Instead my best friends ex boyfriend then kept trying to be with me the entire night. James saw and then stopped hitting on me. I then put my hand on James's thigh and leaned in to ask him to dance. He seemed surprised by my question but agreed to go inside. We got on the dance floor and of course I was dancing like a whore. I could feel his hard dick up against my ass. James and I both knew we wanted each other. It was an obvious fact. Although I must admit he was a horrible dancer and it was kind of embarrassing. I pretty much had to pull him off the dance floor so he would stop. We ended up making out and he wanted to take me home. At first I said no because I came with my friends but I ended up getting a ride back to his place.
Once I got there I made myself comfortable by taking my clothes off and just wearing a bra and panties. James roommate also one of the boys that works with us at the restaurant was face planted passed out on the couch. His mouth was wide open and I could see drool dripping from his cheek. It was gross. James and I tried to be quite but we wanted to watch a movie. Then his other roommate walked in and saw me standing with just my underwear on. He started chanting and saying. "Nice bra! wWe don't see many girls here for James." I was shocked by what he said considering I thought James was really hot and that he would be banging a lot of chicks. I didn't care either way. His other roommate who was passed out on the couch woke up and saw me. He was startled. I think it was because he was in his boxers and he looked kind of ridiculous.
 James roommates are have weed plants growing in one of the rooms. So there was a shit load of weed on the coffee table by the couch. James smoked a joint with one of the guys and then we went into his room. He started kissing the back of my neck and that just did it for me. I honestly couldn't resist him. I enjoy sex to much. I do respect myself. I am not one of those lost girls who just want to be a tramp and who have daddy issues who need attention from other guys to make her self feel better. Actually that kind of sounds like me. I do have daddy issues but I don't need guys attention to make me feel better. I just love sex. Yes, I should be ashamed or feel bad about having a one night stand but I don't. It just doesn't phase me. I want to tell you that I have somewhat feelings but after Jesse and I's relationship it has ruined me to ever fall in love again. Its kind of sad, I cant even open up to guys anymore and when I watch movies and a love scene comes on it now grosses me out. I feel like its all bullshit. When they have deep conversations about their stupid emotions it is just fucking GAY.
 James and I ended up having sex. I left in the morning feeling proud that I got what I wanted.


xoxo
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment