Wednesday 15 June 2011

How it all started (part nine)

 Melanie and I started to hang out pretty much every single day. She was shorter than me with short brown hair. She was thin and had olive tone skin. Her eyes were brown and she had baby doll like skin. She looked younger than her age but yet she was gorgeous. Guys adored her. I adored her as well. She knew everything about me. I told her all my secrets and she told me hers. We were partners in crime. Every party we went to people knew we would stir it up and make it more obnoxious. Melanie and I were party animals together. We got invited to all the parties and did crazy things. There was not one night I have had with Melanie that wasn't crazy. Its like we were bad influences on each other because what ever one of us wanted to do the other would agree and amp it more up. I loved being bad and so did she. It felt like the world was in our hands.
 Melanie and I went to our friends birthday party. One of the guys had ecstasy on him and was handing it out to everyone. I have done coke and weed but never ecstasy. I thought why the fuck not. I took one and was waiting for it to hit. It felt like forever. So I took another one. I thought it wasn't going to do anything to me until I felt tingles go through my entire body. The music made me feel like I was making love to it. My eyes started to dance around the room looking at everyone. They all look so beautiful to me. I then started touch my legs and it sent a thrill up my arms. It felt amazing. I couldn't stop moving my  hands. I then wanted to dance. I danced along with the music and it felt like my body was apart of the wind. Everything felt so much better. I was more happy then I have ever been. I completely forgot about Jesse. I was the happiest person alive. Why haven't I done this before? If it makes you feel this good why doesn't everyone do this? This is when I fell in love with ecstasy.
 Melanie and I would do it every weekend. It was our life. We even left Vancouver to go stay in Sechelt for 1 week to party. We paid for a motel and went camping. One of the nights in the motel we took this pressed cap called superman. I had 4 of them and Melanie had 3. Once it hit us we were higher then I have ever been high my entire life. We sat in the motel room looking up at the ceiling seeing pictures of monsters or people. I could feel the rush in my body my eyes got blurry and I layed flat on my stomach paddling like a dog. I thought I was in a river and I had to swim my way to the other side. Melanie joined me. We started laughing and having deep conversations about the world. I couldn't even handle myself. I then got up and started walking to the far wall. I started touching it with my fingers. It felt like velvet yet it was all wood like a cabin. I then tried to get back to the bed but I saw hands coming up to grab me. It wasn't scary though I was enjoying it. I then saw a man floating on a tube. Than I saw a fairy spinning in a tea cup. I sat down on the ground groping the hands that weren't even there. I then got on the bed with Melanie and started telling her I loved her. The ecstasy or whatever was mixed in it made me love everything around me. I started waving my arms in the air and it felt amazing as if I was an angle flying. Melanie told me she loved me as well. We started saying how we were going to get married and share a man to fuck. We ended up making out then stopped because we were to high to even continue. We started talking about things then completely forgot what we were saying to each other. We were so high that we couldn't even remember what we were saying. The music that was playing off the much music channel was tripping me out. I felt like the people who were singing were talking directly to me. I didn't want this feeling to stop. I just wanted to be high all the time with Melanie. We were soul mates. As if the world was only left of her and I. I started seeing faces with big smiles dancing around. I giggled. Melanie was in her own world as well. I didn't know what she was seeing but we were both giggling and talking but yet we couldn't even remember what one another said. We kept saying to each other "what were we just talking about?" "I don't know I cant even remember."
 After that Melanie and I went back to Vancouver and started hanging out with some of our guy friends. We would always go to Dustin's house to get high in his basement with his buddies since his mom never cared that we were over. Everything was better when you were high.
 Near the end of the summer Melanie and I had a bad trip and Melanie almost over dosed. It was probably the scariest moment of my life. She was my soul mate my best friend. If I lost her I would have gone suicidal. That was our breaking point. Thats when it got so out of control our parents got into it and told us we couldn't see each other anymore. We had to sneak around to hang out. It was hard. So our friendship got weaker and weaker.
 A couple months later after being lonely and friendless, Sasha called me. She was crying and upset about her and her boyfriend. They were dating for a year and they got into a fight. I told her to come over and she did. She dumped him and couldn't believe it was happening. This was the start of when Sasha and I started to hang out more. She was a year older then I and already graduated. I was supposed to be in grade 12 but I failed a year so I was stuck behind. She would sometimes pick me up from school or parties once she got off work and we would get stoned almost every night watching retarded movies. We would bond over everything. We had more in common then we expected. I finally felt complete now that I wasn't hanging out with Melanie as much or at all anymore. Sasha filled her spot.

Part 10 will be up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment