Friday 17 June 2011

Just me talking.

I'll finish how it all started soon but I just feel like rambling about relationships/love/friendships..
Tell me girls and boys have you ever been torn between someone you love or your best friend? Have you ever gotten mad at your best friend because they ditch you to spend all their time with their boyfriend? when really your just jealous they have someone. I have been in all those positions but I have never chosen a guy over a friend. I have though been ditched for a guy or a guy splitting our friendship apart. To be honest the world is fucked up. It's cruel and it's not fair. I remember when my best friend started hating me because I hooked up with a guy she likes. Even though she was seeing someone and she pacifically told me she didn't like him. I even asked her because I told her I liked him and once I got him she ended up hating me. I don't even think thats fair because once I realized she was mad, I made no contact to him ever again. Yet she still didn't want to talk to me. Maybe I am just a bad friend or she has some issues on her own to deal with. She's a fucking bitch, she always has been. I am sad that we aren't friends anymore but I'm tired of her bullshit. She can just stick a huge pool up her ass and cry about it. Honestly. 
 One time me and my girlfriend we both liked the same guy. I would try to set them up because she was my best friend and I wanted her to be happy. He ended up liking me and I told him no. I said I had no feelings for him even though I did. He ended up going out with my girlfriend. I didn't like hanging out with both of them at the same time because it would irritate me. So I actually barely got to see her. She ended up spending all her time with him and completely ignored me. I try to do something nice and now look at me. I ended up pretty much loosing a fucking friend. FUCK YOU EMOTIONS. 
another time my friend was dating this boy and she introduced us. We ended up becoming friends and we talked a lot. He ended up liking me. So I stopped talking to him. I shouldn't have even talked to him in the first place. He ended up telling my friend that he couldn't date her anymore because he liked me!!!! what a fucking loser. She blamed it all on me for ruining the relationship. Nothing ever turns out right for me. Its like god has it out for me. I am such a bad person I cant have friends or be with anyone. My fucking Facebook isn't even working. I sometimes feel like I should go hide in a hole and let a man find me and rescue me. So then I wont be stealing someone's guy or trying to hook the guy I like up. It would just make a lot of things easier. 
I swear Im going to be alone for the rest of my life. 


xoxo
Dylan

1 comment:

  1. There comes a time when you have to stop looking out so much for your friends. You and your friend like the same guy? Go for him--most likely, she was planning to anyway. Regardless of how you feel, friends will stab you in the back, every single time...

    I've been through it. Your friend never had a second thought before hooking up with the guy you liked, why should you?

    ReplyDelete