Sunday 17 July 2011

Boys are delusional.

I'm not going to be like one of those girls that falls for a guy fast. Thats not how I do things around here. I have a wall up where I protect my feelings and once my feelings start to leak threw the cracks of those walls I will disappear. I don't want anything with anyone. I can't. I start to think once I start liking a guy he wont like me. Maybe I am delusional but honestly after Jesse I don't think I will ever be able to love someone or let some guy into my life. Let me fill you in on what happened a couple days ago.
 I started using this guy for sex because the sex was amazing. I haven't had such good sex in a long time. I would actually be able to finish. We started hanging out a lot. He would come to my house almost every night and then one time he kept asking me to go boating with him or go places with him. Which seemed kinda like he wanted to be more then just friends. One day we went to the beach together blazed a joint and  laid in the sun. He kissed me in front of people and held my hand. I felt weird as if fuck buddies don't do that. He also would text me what he was doing that day if we weren't hanging out and fill me in on everything as if I cared? This went on for 2 weeks. Then one night I finally told him I couldn't do this. I said that this was a bad idea. I started to grow a bit of feelings for him. He told me exactly what I wanted to hear. "Then I will leave. I don't want to hurt you." I then said. "I don't think we should ever hang out again. This whole fuck buddy thing isn't going to work." He then looked at me and said "We should just take a break for a week then get back and see how we feel." It was one of those complicated of nights. A couple days after that night I went to a friends party and people were like so I herd he ended it because you started to like him. Which is not what happened. I ended it and yea I kind of did start to like him thats the whole reason I stopped it because I didn't want anything. Why do guys always have to say they ended it. I don't understand. Does it make them look bad because a girl ended it. I felt like I was in fucking elementary school talking about it. It annoyed me so much that I sent him a text asking why he told them he ended it and he said. "Because it ended in my mind." Does that make any sense. I wasn't going to argue with him and I called him delusional. He said. "This worked out at perfect timing because I'm starting to see this other girl." Why would he even bother telling me that its not like I care. Was he trying to make me jealous or mad? Either way it didn't work. I Just needed to rant about that stupid thing. Tell me everyone what do you think of this stupid story?

Xx
Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment